Chat With Jae

Friday, September 23, 2005

Duh!

Hi hon, sorry I didn't call you this afternoon! =o( I went out to lunch with my mom for Chinese and I honestly thought I would be home much sooner than I was. I lost track of time while visiting with her cause I haven't got to see her much lately and then I had to go to the store.......I'm very sorry, can you please forgive me? =o)I wuv you! I miss you.....I should be up when you get off work, I can prolly call you then. What specific time do you get out of the building again, I forgot, I'm sorry?! Send me an e-mail back through here, I plan on being online the rest of the night! Talk to you soon!

P.S. Sorry about the misunderstanding earlier....I corrected the problem! I love you and miss you! Sorry about how things are going.........MEN! j/k LOL Hang in there and keep your chin up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home